Winter Break Information 2012–2013
University offices will be closed starting at 5 p.m. on Friday, December 21, and will reopen Wednesday, January 2. Housing is closed from Sunday, December 16, at noon and reopens on Tuesday, January 22, at 9 a.m. For further details please refer to the sites listed below.
Information Technology Services
A member of ITS will be on-call over the recess.
- To report IT System Outages (such as web, e-mail, Wesfiles, Moodle, Portfolio or PeopleSoft Systems), please call Public Safety at (860) 685-2345 and provide a short explanation of the problem, as well as a phone number where you can be reached.
- If you experience a problem with your security challenge questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance.
- Alumni needing technical assistance should refer to the Alumni Help Desk.
Year-end giving information
- To make an online gift please visit give.wesleyan.edu
- To view other giving options please visit Ways to Give
- All gifts made by check mailed to Wesleyan postmarked no later than December 31, 2012 qualify as calendar year 2012 gifts, as do credit card gifts made online by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on December 31.
- Winter break transportation options (shuttle information)
- Academic Calendar 2012–2013
- Events Calendar
- Registrar (academics, courses, five-year calendar)
Please send website feedback using the Web Feedback Form. A staff member from Communications or ITS will respond as soon as possible after offices re-open on January 2.
Happy New Year!