If you are an International student interested in applying for Financial Aid, click here. All others please follow the steps below.
- Complete the 2014-15 CSS Profile on-line. [Available mid-October 2013]
- Complete the 2014-15 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on-line (after January 1, 2014)
- Submit signed 2013 federal tax returns and W2 forms for
both parent and student to Wesleyan
*If applying Early Decision, submit parent's 2012 Federal tax returns too.
For Families with special circumstances
- Families with their own businesses, partnerships or corporations
click here [See bullet 5.]
- Divorced families
click here [See bullet 4.]
- Families living abroad whose student is a US citizen or eligible non citizen
click here [See bullet 2.]
For more detailed information, visit the Financial Aid website.
For further assistance or any questions, please contact the Financial Aid Office at 860-685-2800.