INTERVIEWS FOR RISING SENIORS ARE AVAILABLE STARTING JUNE 1, 2016.
Although interviews are not a required part of the application process, they are recommended. Interviews at Wesleyan are evaluative, play a role in the admission process, and are a valuable opportunity for an exchange of information about both the candidate and the University. Interviews are available on campus or in a student's selected area through our network of alumni interviewers. Campus interviews are conducted by admission deans and senior interviewers. Meet our senior interviewers!
We begin to interview rising seniors on campus starting June 1st. There are openings on weekdays from June through the beginning of December and Saturday mornings between mid-September and the beginning of December. To schedule an interview, please click here or call the Office of Admission at (860) 685-3000.
Campus interviews are required for transfer applicants attending a Connecticut Community College and those who are already taking classes at Wesleyan. Interviews are offered Monday through Friday from June to the Transfer deadline of November 1st for Spring Transfer or March 15th for Fall Transfer. On-campus interviews for transfer applicants may be scheduled through Corey Petrie at email@example.com or (860) 685-2977 or with Laura McQueeney at (860) 685-2972.
- We begin offering Wesleyan alumni interviews for rising seniors and transfer students on August 15th. We are no longer interviewing first-year applicants for the 2016-2017 admission cycle. If you are a transfer student and would like to request an alumni interview, please click here.
Deadlines for initiating alumni interviews are as follows:
- First Year Students:
- ED I - November 14, 2016
- ED II - December 12, 2016
- Regular Decision - December 16, 2016
- Transfer Students:
- Spring 2017 Enrollment - November 1, 2016
- Fall 2017 Enrollment - March 15, 2017