Instructions for Student-Athletes --
How to Complete the Permission to Travel to and/or from Contest Other Than With Intercollegiate Team
1. Click here to open the permission to travel form in Acrobat Reader.
2. Complete the following fields: Name, Sport, Contest Date, Contest Site, Reason for Not Traveling with
Team, Method of Transportation and Location.
3. Save the form to your computer.
4. Student-athletes should email the completed form to their head coach. If a student-athlete
is under the age of 18 a parent must complete the form.
5. Head coaches should sign off on the completed form and email to Rachel Ludwig at
email@example.com. Rachel will keep electronic copies of all completed forms.
6. Coaches are requested to travel with a copy of the completed form for any team members that
will not be traveling with the team.