WESLEYAN INTRAMURAL Broomball - Rules & Info
For information on intramural Broomball! For more information, please contact the 2014-15 Broomball Commissioners:
TBA (Please contact Mark Woodworth at email@example.com if you are interested).
The broomball season will begin on Sunday, Nov. 16, 2014. (All games will be on Sundays).
WESLEYAN INTRAMURAL BROOMBALL RULES
1. Number of teams will be decided on arrival. Feel free to come even if you don't have a team!
2. Length of game = 2 x 25 min. periods.
3. Head Official has the final say in all matters.
4. Helmet is required of all players (They will be provided).
5. Sneakers must be put on after arrival (not worn to rink) to keep the ice free of dirt, etc.
6. No checking in the games.
7. Questions about the league or standings should be directed to the Commissioner's Office, Mark Woodworth, x2924.