Online Application for Graduate Studies in Biology at Wesleyan University
Your application for admission to the Biology Graduate Program at Wesleyan University will be initiated with the online application, and completed when the following materials are received:
- Online Application Form
- Official transcripts for Undergraduate and any Graduate Studies.
- Three recommendation letters from the persons listed on the online application.
- Essay Instructions: Please write a short (500-1000 words) essay that clearly states (a) your main research interests (broadly defined), (b) any faculty whose research aligns with your interests, and (c) your long-range career goals. Your essay should also explain why you feel you are particularly well suited to graduate training at Wesleyan University, including a brief description of any laboratory or field experiences that have helped to prepare you for study at Wesleyan.
- GRE (Graduate Record Exam) scores For GRE score reporting Wesleyan University’s Institution code is 3959. The Department code is 0203.
- TOEFL scores: International prospective students only.
The application deadline is January 15. According to the Council of Graduate Schools guideline, all applicants will be notified by April 15.
THERE IS NO APPLICATION FEE.
Further inquiries can be sent to:
Marjorie Fitzgibbons, Administrative Assistant
Tel: 860-685-2140, Biology Office
Office of Graduate Student Services
Exley Science Center
265 Church Street
Middletown, CT 06459
Cheryl Hagner. Director of Graduate Student Services
Tel: (860) 685-2223