The Wesleyan Career Center can support all aspects of your recruitment program. Options range from resume collections to webinars to providing dedicated facilities for on-campus information sessions and/or interviews. We also participate in off-campus recruiting consortiums with other top-ranked liberal arts schools.
- First-time employer? Contact Jim Kubat, Associate Director for Jobs and Internships.
- Posting a job? Scheduling a campus information session or interview? Link to our online system, CSO, to log in or to create an account. Questions? Click [here] for FAQs, or contact Sarah Hopkins, Employer Relations Coordinator.
- Prefer to talk by phone? Call Jim or Sarah at 860/685-2180.
Wesleyan participates in two associations with other selective, private liberal arts institutions - the Fall Recruiting Consortium (FRC) and Eastern College Career Days (ECCD).
- Fall Recruiting Consortium Program is held in New York City in the fall.
- Eastern College Career Days are held in Boston in the fall and New York City in the spring.
If you are interested in participating in any of these events, please email Anne Santaniello or call her at 860/685-2180.
The WEShadow Program provides Wesleyan undergraduates an opportunity to explore careers by shadowing an employer partner or Wes alum/parent during Winter Break. Shadow opportunities range from 1 day to 2 weeks and can include observing a professional during daily work activities, or participating in a specific project. If you are interested in sponsoring a shadow opportunity, please email Anne Santaniello or call her at 860/685-2180.
The Liberal Arts Career NetWORK provides a job and internship listing service which gives employers the opportunity to reach students at more than 30 highly selective, liberal arts colleges (including Wesleyan) with just one posting. For more information and to register and post, please visit http://lacnjobs.org
Wesleyan University is a member of the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE). As such, we adhere to NACE's Principles for Professional Conduct. Wesleyan values diversity and invites employers with a similar commitment to fairness to recruit our students and alumni. Please find our Employer Non-Discrimination Statement of Compliance here.
Thanks for considering Wesleyan!