Online Application for Graduate Studies
in Chemistry at Wesleyan University
By and large, a rolling admissions policy is in place, although applicants seeking admission in September are advised to submit applications as early as possible in the calendar year. The admissions committee begins reviewing applications in January. There is no application fee.
Your application for admission to the Chemistry Graduate Program at Wesleyan University will be initiated with this online admissions application. In order for your application to be considered complete, we must also receive the following additional supporting information:
- Official transcripts for Undergraduate and any Graduate Studies.
- Three recommendation letters from the persons listed on the online form.
- Essay/Statement of Purpose (This can be uploaded along with the online application).
- GRE (Graduate Record Exam) scores Note: For GRE score reporting: Wesleyan University’s Institution code is 3959. The Department code is 0301.
- TOEFL scores; if you are an international prospective student.
Applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis starting on January 15th.
Click here: Go to the Online Application.