Applications are due Monday, March 27, 2017
Declare College of Letters as your desired major. (Note this will not be an actual declaration, just allow us to see your transcript. You will still have the option to change your mind and choose another major). Go here for directions on how to declare your major.
Click Here to download application. Complete application and essay. Make sure the file names have your username in them. Keep a backup of your completed application for your records.
Please select a writing sample of your choice (this can be a paper from a Wesleyan course, your Wesleyan application statement, or a paper you have previously written) and include it in your application materials as either a Word .doc or a .pdf
Click Here to log into the College of Letters Wesfiles dropbox and upload your completed file(s).
- When you click on the link, you may have to sign in twice to access the dropbox
- Click on "Upload Files Now" in the upper left area of the screen
- If you see an error message about Java, click on the "Basic Upload" link
- Click "Choose File" and select the first file to upload
- Click "Start Upload"
- Click "Finish" and repeat the process for each file you need to upload
Call Eugenia Szady at 860-685-2230 to schedule an interview.