Reporting Alleged Copyright Infringement
Notice of claimed copyright infringement on the Wesleyan.edu domain should be in writing and include:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (or, in the case of multiple claims of infringement on one site, a representative list of those works)
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, with sufficient information for Wesleyan to locate it
- Your contact information (address and telephone number or e-mail address)
- A statement that you, in good faith, believe use of the material in question is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate and that you have authority to enforce the copyright that is claimed to be infringed
- A physical or electronic signature of someone authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.