Reporting Alleged Copyright Infringement
Notice of claimed copyright infringement on the Wesleyan.edu domain should be in writing and include:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (or, in the case of multiple claims of infringement on one site, a representative list of those works)
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, with sufficient information for Wesleyan to locate it
- Your contact information (address and telephone number or e-mail address)
- A statement that you, in good faith, believe use of the material in question is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate and that you have authority to enforce the copyright that is claimed to be infringed
- A physical or electronic signature of someone authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Notice should be sent to:
Director of University Communications
229 High Street
Middletown, CT 06457
(860) 685 3699
All users visiting the Wesleyan University website have various pieces of statistical data about their visit collected automatically. None of this information can be used to personally identify anyone and is used for diagnostic and site design purposes only. Portions of the Wesleyan University website use Google Analytics website statistics package to collect and analyze this information.