Wesleyan Home Page
WesMaps Home Page
Course Search by CID
Academic Year 2005/2006
Problems in Anthropological Field Research
ANTH 362 FA
This course is designed for gathering and interpreting anthropological data for fieldworkers. Practice in research design, interviewing, and exercises in participant observation will be supplemented by readings dealing
problems in anthropological fieldwork.
To be announced.
EXAMINATIONS AND ASSIGNMENTS
Weekly assignments, final take home project (research proposal).
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS and/or COMMENTS
Previous work in anthropology or other relevant disciplines is required for enrollment in this course.
Gen Ed Area Dept:
ANTH101 OR ANTH102
Links to Web Resources For This Course.
- Instructor(s): Keiser,R. Lincoln
- Times: ...W... 01:10PM-04:00PM; Location: FISK305;
- Reserved Seats: (Total Limit: 30)
- SR. major: 7 Jr. major: 7
- SR. non-major: 3 Jr. non-major: 3 SO: 10 FR: 0
- Curricular Renewal: Reading Non-Verbal Texts, Speaking
Last Updated on MAR-30-2006
to submit comments or suggestions. Please include a url, course title, faculty name or other page reference in your email
Copyright Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, 06459