Wesleyan Home Page
WesMaps Home Page
Course Search by CID
Academic Year 2005/2006
ARHA 128 FA
The course will consider the painting, sculpture, architecture and poetry of Michelangelo in the context of Florentine and Roman history and in the context of the Catholic reformation.
A. Condivi, THE LIFE OF MICHELANGELO
H. Hibbard, MICHELANGELO
EXAMINATIONS AND ASSIGNMENTS
Gen Ed Area Dept:
Links to Web Resources For This Course.
- Instructor(s): Paoletti,John T.
- Times: .M.W... 11:00AM-12:20PM; Location: DAC300;
- Reserved Seats: (Total Limit: 19)
- SR. major: X Jr. major: X
- SR. non-major: X Jr. non-major: X SO: X FR: 19
- Curricular Renewal: Speaking, Writing, Focused Inquiry Course
- FYI: FYI Seminar
Last Updated on MAR-30-2006
to submit comments or suggestions. Please include a url, course title, faculty name or other page reference in your email
Copyright Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, 06459