Wesleyan Home Page
WesMaps Home Page
Course Search by CID
Academic Year 2005/2006
History of Prints
ARHA 260 FA
Throughout the centuries prints have bridged high and low, transmitted aesthetic ideas along international trade routes, and been avidly collected. This course surveys European and American prints from 1450 to the
discussing aesthetics, connoisseurship, commerce and technology.
EXAMINATIONS AND ASSIGNMENTS
Midterm and final examinations, occasional in-class assignments, 8-10 page paper.
Gen Ed Area Dept:
Links to Web Resources For This Course.
- Instructor(s): Rogan,Clare I.
- Times: ..T.R.. 01:10PM-02:30PM; Location: DAC100;
- Reserved Seats: (Total Limit: 20)
- SR. major: 8 Jr. major: 4
- SR. non-major: 2 Jr. non-major: 2 SO: 2 FR: 2
- Curricular Renewal: Reading Non-Verbal Texts, Writing
Last Updated on MAR-30-2006
to submit comments or suggestions. Please include a url, course title, faculty name or other page reference in your email
Copyright Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, 06459