Wesleyan Home Page
WesMaps Home Page
Course Search by CID
Academic Year 2005/2006
ARST 443 SP
A study of the combination of word and image in two dimensional communication, through a series of practical and theoretical problems. While not required, ARST442 - Typography is highly recommended.
EXAMINATIONS AND ASSIGNMENTS
Handouts and readings will also be used.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS and/or COMMENTS
Class fee of $80 for materials.
Gen Ed Area Dept:
Links to Web Resources For This Course.
- Instructor(s): Schorr,David M.
- Times: .M.W... 07:30PM-10:00PM; Location: AWKS112;
- Reserved Seats: (Total Limit: 16)
- Curricular Renewal: Reading Non-Verbal Texts, Focused Inquiry Course
- Permission: Permission of Instructor Required
POI will be granted by the instructor during the drop/add period using electronic drop/add.
Last Updated on MAR-30-2006
to submit comments or suggestions. Please include a url, course title, faculty name or other page reference in your email
Copyright Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, 06459