Wesleyan Home Page
WesMaps Home Page
Course Search by CID
Academic Year 2005/2006
ARST 445 SP
An introduction to seeing, thinking and working in three dimensions, the class will examine three-dimensional space, form, materials and the associations they elicit. Through the sculptural processes of casting, carving
and construction in a variety of media, students will develop and communicate a personal vision in response to class assignments.
Selected texts will be placed on reserve in the art library.
EXAMINATIONS AND ASSIGNMENTS
Weekly assignments and class critiques.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS and/or COMMENTS
Course fee: $100
Gen Ed Area Dept:
Links to Web Resources For This Course.
- Instructor(s): Schiff,Jeffrey
- Times: .M.W... 10:00AM-12:30PM; Location: ASN101;
- Reserved Seats: (Total Limit: 13)
- SR. major: 0 Jr. major: 0
- SR. non-major: 0 Jr. non-major: 1 SO: 6 FR: 6
- Curricular Renewal: Reading Non-Verbal Texts, Focused Inquiry Course
Last Updated on MAR-30-2006
to submit comments or suggestions. Please include a url, course title, faculty name or other page reference in your email
Copyright Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, 06459