Wesleyan Home Page
WesMaps Home Page
Course Search by CID
Academic Year 2005/2006
Reproduction in the 21st Century
BIOL 118 FA
This course will cover basic human reproductive biology, new and future reproductive and contraceptive technologies, and the ethics raised by reproductive issues.
Silver, REMAKING EDEN
Pinon, Jr., Ramon, BIOLOGY OF HUMAN REPRODUCTION
EXAMINATIONS AND ASSIGNMENTS
Midterm and final exams, short paper, poster presentation, and a special project with Liz Lerman Dance Exchange.
Gen Ed Area Dept:
Links to Web Resources For This Course.
- Instructor(s): Grabel,Laura B. Gruen,Lori
- Times: ..T.R.. 01:10PM-02:30PM; Location: SCIE121;
- Reserved Seats: (Total Limit: 60)
- SR. major: 0 Jr. major: 0
- SR. non-major: 15 Jr. non-major: 15 SO: 15 FR: 15
- Curricular Renewal: Ethical Reasoning, Focused Inquiry Course
Last Updated on MAR-30-2006
to submit comments or suggestions. Please include a url, course title, faculty name or other page reference in your email
Copyright Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, 06459