Wesleyan Home Page
WesMaps Home Page
Course Search by CID
Academic Year 2005/2006
Chinese Character Writing
CHIN 101 FA
In this course, students learn how to write Chinese characters. Strict stroke orders will be introduced. About 600 Chinese characters will be introduced.
EXAMINATIONS AND ASSIGNMENTS
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS and/or COMMENTS
This course is designed for the first-year Chinese students and heritage students who do not know how to write.
Gen Ed Area Dept:
Links to Web Resources For This Course.
- Instructor(s): Zhu,Xiaomiao
- Times: ..TW... 07:00PM-08:20PM; Location: FISK314;
- Reserved Seats: (Total Limit: 30)
- SR. major: 3 Jr. major: 3
- SR. non-major: 3 Jr. non-major: 3 SO: 8 FR: 10
Last Updated on MAR-30-2006
to submit comments or suggestions. Please include a url, course title, faculty name or other page reference in your email
Copyright Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, 06459