Wesleyan Home Page
WesMaps Home Page
Course Search by CID
Academic Year 2005/2006
CHIN 103 FA
Required Sequence: CHIN103 & CHIN104
This course is an introduction to modern Chinese (Mandarin), both spoken and written. Class meets daily, six hours a week. Regular work in the language laboratory is required.
Cheng & Tsui, INTEGRATED CHINESE
EXAMINATIONS AND ASSIGNMENTS
Weekly essays, weekly written exercises, daily readings and conversation drills. Weekly written and oral quiz, mid-terms and final.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS and/or COMMENTS
This course is designed for truly interested and dedicated students only. Language laboratory and writing course CHIN101 is mandatory.
Gen Ed Area Dept:
Links to Web Resources For This Course.
- Instructor(s): Zhu,Xiaomiao
- Times: .M.W.F. 09:00AM-09:50AM; ..T.R.. 09:00AM-10:20AM; Location: FISK314; FISK314;
- Reserved Seats: (Total Limit: 25)
- SR. major: 2 Jr. major: 2
- SR. non-major: 2 Jr. non-major: 2 SO: 5 FR: 10
- Curricular Renewal: Speaking
Last Updated on MAR-30-2006
to submit comments or suggestions. Please include a url, course title, faculty name or other page reference in your email
Copyright Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, 06459