Wesleyan Home Page
WesMaps Home Page
Course Search by CID
Academic Year 2005/2006
CHIN 104 SP
Required Sequence: CHIN103 & CHIN104
Continuation of CHIN103, an introduction to modern Chinese, both spoken and written.
Cheng and Tsui, INTEGRATED CHINESE
EXAMINATIONS AND ASSIGNMENTS
Weekly essays, weekly written exercises, daily readings and conversation drills. Weekly quiz, midterm and final.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS and/or COMMENTS
Class meets daily, six hours a week. Language laboratory and weekly writing sessions are mandatory. Successful completion of CHIN 103 is a prerequisite.
Gen Ed Area Dept:
[CHIN103 or EAST101]
Links to Web Resources For This Course.
- Instructor(s): Zhu,Xiaomiao
- Times: .M.W.F. 09:00AM-09:50AM; ..T.R.. 09:00AM-10:20AM; Location: FISK404; FISK210;
- Reserved Seats: (Total Limit: 25)
- SR. major: 2 Jr. major: 2
- SR. non-major: 2 Jr. non-major: 2 SO: 5 FR: 10
- Curricular Renewal: Speaking
Last Updated on MAR-30-2006
to submit comments or suggestions. Please include a url, course title, faculty name or other page reference in your email
Copyright Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, 06459