Wesleyan Home Page
WesMaps Home Page
Course Search by CID
Academic Year 2005/2006
COL 241 FA
With thematically organized literary, philosophical, and historical texts of the 20th century, this colloquium is the first of the series of five that constitutes the core of the program.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS and/or COMMENTS
NOTE: This is a required course for COL sophomores and is limited to them. Anyone registering for this course who is not a COL major will be asked to drop the class.
Gen Ed Area Dept:
Links to Web Resources For This Course.
- Instructor(s): Schwaber,Paul Miller,Kathryn A.
- Times: .M.W... 01:10PM-02:30PM; Location: BTFDC314;
- Reserved Seats: (Total Limit: 25)
- SR. major: 0 Jr. major: 0
- SR. non-major: 0 Jr. non-major: 0 SO: 25 FR: 0
- Curricular Renewal: Speaking, Writing
Last Updated on MAR-30-2006
to submit comments or suggestions. Please include a url, course title, faculty name or other page reference in your email
Copyright Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, 06459