Wesleyan Home Page
WesMaps Home Page
Course Search by CID
Academic Year 2005/2006
COL 244 SP
This course utilizes thematically organized literary, philosophical, and historical texts of late antiquity, the Middle Ages and early Renaissance.
To be announced.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS and/or COMMENTS
This is a required course for COL juniors and is limited to them.
Gen Ed Area Dept:
Links to Web Resources For This Course.
- Instructor(s): Needler,Howard I. Leservot,Typhaine
- Times: .M.W... 01:10PM-02:30PM; Location: BTFDC314;
- Reserved Seats: (Total Limit: 25)
- SR. major: X Jr. major: 25
- SR. non-major: X Jr. non-major: X SO: X FR: X
- Curricular Renewal: Speaking, Writing
Last Updated on MAR-30-2006
to submit comments or suggestions. Please include a url, course title, faculty name or other page reference in your email
Copyright Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, 06459