Wesleyan Home Page
WesMaps Home Page
Course Search by CID
Academic Year 2005/2006
COL 284 SP
A study of Joyce's epic comic novel in the light of his earlier work.
DUBLINERS, PORTRAIT OF THE ARTIST AS A YOUNG MAN, ULYSSES, and helpful criticism.
EXAMINATIONS AND ASSIGNMENTS
Heavy reading, papers.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS and/or COMMENTS
Sophomores not in the major may not preregister for this course. Instead, such interested sophomores should speak with the instructor regarding enrolling in this course during Drop/Add. First-year students are excluded
from this course.
Gen Ed Area Dept:
Links to Web Resources For This Course.
- Instructor(s): Schwaber,Paul
- Times: ..T.R.. 02:40PM-04:00PM; Location: BTFDC314;
- Reserved Seats: (Total Limit: 25)
- SR. major: 5 Jr. major: 8
- SR. non-major: 4 Jr. non-major: 5 SO: 3 FR: X
- Curricular Renewal: Speaking, Writing
Last Updated on MAR-30-2006
to submit comments or suggestions. Please include a url, course title, faculty name or other page reference in your email
Copyright Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, 06459