Wesleyan Home Page
WesMaps Home Page
Course Search by CID
Academic Year 2005/2006
Advanced Dance Practice A
DANC 435 FA
This course may be repeated for credit.
Participation as a dancer in faculty or student choreographed dance concerts. Course entails 30 hours of rehearsal and performance time.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS and/or COMMENTS
May be repeated for credit. Rolling enrollment determined by auditions for performances. Please see Dance Department Office for enrollment form.
Gen Ed Area Dept:
Links to Web Resources For This Course.
- Instructor(s): Lourie,Susan F.
- Times: TBA; Location: TBA
- Reserved Seats: (Total Limit: 60)
- Curricular Renewal: Reading Non-Verbal Texts, Writing, Focused Inquiry Course
- Permission: Permission of Instructor Required
POI will be granted by the instructor during the drop/add period using electronic drop/add.
Last Updated on MAR-30-2006
to submit comments or suggestions. Please include a url, course title, faculty name or other page reference in your email
Copyright Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, 06459