Wesleyan Home Page
WesMaps Home Page
Course Search by CID
Academic Year 2005/2006
ECON 301 FA
This course develops the analytical tools of microeconomic theory and studies market equilibrium scenarios under conditions of perfect and imperfect competition.
Nicholson, Walter, MICROECONOMIC THEORY: BASIC PRINCIPLES AND EXTENSIONS, Ninth Edition, Thomson South-Western. 2005
EXAMINATIONS AND ASSIGNMENTS
Eight problem sets, two progress exams, other homework assignments, and a final examination scheduled by the Registrar.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS and/or COMMENTS
Must take all examinations at scheduled times.
Gen Ed Area Dept:
Links to Web Resources For This Course.
- Instructor(s): Bonin,John P.
- Times: .M.W... 08:30AM-09:50AM; Location: PAC125;
- Reserved Seats: (Total Limit: 35)
- SR. major: 0 Jr. major: 15
- SR. non-major: 0 Jr. non-major: 0 SO: 20 FR: X
- Curricular Renewal: Quantitative Reasoning
Last Updated on MAR-30-2006
to submit comments or suggestions. Please include a url, course title, faculty name or other page reference in your email
Copyright Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, 06459