Wesleyan Home Page
WesMaps Home Page
Course Search by CID
Academic Year 2005/2006
Intro to Poetic Technique
ENGL 151 FA
This course will introduce students to the fundamentals of poetics with an eye to the particular issues involved in writing poetry. Emphasis will fall on reading, reading aloud, writing in forms of various sorts, and
to poets read their own work.
EXAMINATIONS AND ASSIGNMENTS
A combination of 2-page critical essays and poetry assignments.
Gen Ed Area Dept:
Links to Web Resources For This Course.
- Instructor(s): Vincent,John Emil
- Times: ..T.R.. 02:40PM-04:00PM; Location: FISK314;
- Reserved Seats: (Total Limit: 30)
- SR. major: X Jr. major: X
- SR. non-major: X Jr. non-major: 10 SO: 10 FR: 10
- Curricular Renewal: Speaking, Writing
Last Updated on MAR-30-2006
to submit comments or suggestions. Please include a url, course title, faculty name or other page reference in your email
Copyright Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, 06459