Wesleyan Home Page
WesMaps Home Page
Course Search by CID
Academic Year 2005/2006
ENGL 152 SP
We will read examples of the ethnic/immigrant memoir genre. In addition, students will write a memoir(s) that explores the personal dimensions of history and the historical dimensions of the personal.
Brown and Ling, eds., VISIONS OF AMERICA
EXAMINATIONS AND ASSIGNMENTS
Faithful attendance and active participation are necessary. Each student will have at least one piece of writing workshopped in the class. There are four researched-based assignments, which will be turned in, and three
essays. The final project will be
designed in consultation with the instructor.
Gen Ed Area Dept:
Links to Web Resources For This Course.
- Instructor(s): Karamcheti,Indira
- Times: .M.W... 01:10PM-02:30PM; Location: CRT285;
- Reserved Seats: (Total Limit: 15)
- SR. major: 4 Jr. major: 4
- SR. non-major: 4 Jr. non-major: 3 SO: 0 FR: X
- Curricular Renewal: Writing, Focused Inquiry Course
Last Updated on MAR-30-2006
to submit comments or suggestions. Please include a url, course title, faculty name or other page reference in your email
Copyright Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, 06459