Wesleyan Home Page
WesMaps Home Page
Course Search by CID
Academic Year 2005/2006
ENGL 330 FA
A research seminar focusing on the innovative literature published by American writers during the first half of the twentieth century.
Cather, Crane, Dos Passos, Eliot, Faulkner, Fitzgerald, Hemingway, Hughes, Pound, Stein, Toomer, Williams.
EXAMINATIONS AND ASSIGNMENTS
Several short essays and a 20 pp. research paper.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS and/or COMMENTS
Fulfills research seminar requirement for English Majors.
Gen Ed Area Dept:
Links to Web Resources For This Course.
- Instructor(s): McCann,Sean
- Times: ..T.R.. 09:00AM-10:20AM; Location: CAMS 1&2;
- Reserved Seats: (Total Limit: 19)
- SR. major: 10 Jr. major: 9
- SR. non-major: 0 Jr. non-major: 0 SO: 0 FR: 0
- Curricular Renewal: Speaking, Writing
Last Updated on MAR-30-2006
to submit comments or suggestions. Please include a url, course title, faculty name or other page reference in your email
Copyright Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, 06459