Wesleyan Home Page
WesMaps Home Page
Course Search by CID
Academic Year 2005/2006
GOVT 155 FA
An introduction to international politics, applying various theories of state behavior to selected historical cases. Topics include the balance of power, change in international systems, the causes of war and peace and
the role of international law, institutions and morality in the relations among nations.
Gen Ed Area Dept:
Links to Web Resources For This Course.
- Major Readings
- Examinations and Assignments
- Two papers, midterm and final exam.
- Instructor(s): Gallarotti,Giulio
- Times: .M.W.F. 10:00AM-10:50AM; Location: PAC107;
- Reserved Seats: (Total Limit: 26)
- SR. major: X Jr. major: X
- SR. non-major: X Jr. non-major: X SO: 13 FR: 13
- Curricular Renewal: Writing
Last Updated on MAR-30-2006
to submit comments or suggestions. Please include a url, course title, faculty name or other page reference in your email
Copyright Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, 06459