Wesleyan Home Page
WesMaps Home Page
Course Search by CID
Academic Year 2005/2006
Topics in Jurisprudence
GOVT 372 SP
This is an advanced seminar in which we shall explore classic treatises and important new works in Anglo-American jurisprudence. Among the topics we will consider are the nature and origins of law, crime and punishment,
law and morality, feminist legal theory, critical legal studies, and critical race theory.
EXAMINATIONS AND ASSIGNMENTS
Two research papers.
Gen Ed Area Dept:
GOVT203 OR GOVT250
Links to Web Resources For This Course.
- Instructor(s): Finn,John E.
- Times: ..T.... 01:10PM-04:00PM; Location: JUDD113;
- Reserved Seats: (Total Limit: 19)
- SR. major: 12 Jr. major: 7
- SR. non-major: X Jr. non-major: X SO: X FR: X
- Curricular Renewal: Ethical Reasoning, Writing
Last Updated on MAR-30-2006
to submit comments or suggestions. Please include a url, course title, faculty name or other page reference in your email
Copyright Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, 06459