Wesleyan Home Page
WesMaps Home Page
Course Search by CID
Academic Year 2005/2006
JAPN 103 FA
Required Sequence: JAPN103 & JAPN104
An introduction to modern Japanese, both spoken and written. Class meets daily, six hours a week, and drill sessions.
Banno, Ohno, Sakane, & Shinagawa, AN INTEGRATED COURSE IN ELEMENTARY JAPANESE, GENKI I, & WORKBOOK I
EXAMINATIONS AND ASSIGNMENTS
Conversation, grammar, writing and reading, quizzes and examinations, essays in Japanese.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS and/or COMMENTS
Regular attendance in class and drill sessions is required. Transfer students and others who believe that they are ready for this course should see the instructor.
Gen Ed Area Dept:
Links to Web Resources For This Course.
- Instructor(s): Takahashi,Etsuko
- Times: .M.W.F. 09:00AM-09:50AM; ..T.R.. 09:00AM-10:20AM; Location: FISK305; FISK305;
- Reserved Seats: (Total Limit: 25)
- SR. major: 0 Jr. major: 5
- SR. non-major: 5 Jr. non-major: 5 SO: 5 FR: 5
- Curricular Renewal: Speaking, Writing
Last Updated on MAR-30-2006
to submit comments or suggestions. Please include a url, course title, faculty name or other page reference in your email
Copyright Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, 06459