Wesleyan Home Page
WesMaps Home Page
Course Search by CID
Academic Year 2005/2006
JAPN 205 FA
This course offers continued practice in speaking, listening, reading and writing. Four hours of class per week plus required language laboratory, and Kanji workshop.
Banno, Ohno, Sakane, Shinagawam & Takahashi: AN INTEGRATED COURSE IN ELEMENTARY JAPANESE, GENKI II AND WORKBOOK II
EXAMINATIONS AND ASSIGNMENTS
Daily written assignments, quizzes, midterm, final exam.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS and/or COMMENTS
Daily attendance in class and drill session required. Transfer students and others who believe that they are ready for this course must take the placement exam.
One additional hour of class TBA.
Gen Ed Area Dept:
[JAPN104 or EAST104]
Links to Web Resources For This Course.
- Instructor(s): Takahashi,Etsuko
- Times: .MTW.F. 11:00AM-11:50AM; Location: FISK314;
- Reserved Seats: (Total Limit: 20)
- SR. major: 0 Jr. major: 4
- SR. non-major: 4 Jr. non-major: 4 SO: 4 FR: 4
- Curricular Renewal: Speaking, Writing, Focused Inquiry Course
Last Updated on MAR-30-2006
to submit comments or suggestions. Please include a url, course title, faculty name or other page reference in your email
Copyright Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, 06459