Wesleyan Home Page
WesMaps Home Page
Course Search by CID
Academic Year 2005/2006
Elementary Korean I
LANG 153 FA
Required Sequence: LANG153 & LANG154
Elementary Korean is offered as a year long course which will introduce students to written and spoken Korean. Taught by a native-speaker instructor, the course is useful to students who may have spoken Korean at home as
well as to those students who have no previous experience with this language.
Gen Ed Area Dept:
Links to Web Resources For This Course.
- Instructor(s): Hargrave,Hyewon C.
- Times: .M.W.F. 10:00AM-10:50AM; Location: FISK314;
- Reserved Seats: (Total Limit: 15)
- SR. major: 0 Jr. major: 0
- SR. non-major: 4 Jr. non-major: 4 SO: 4 FR: 3
Last Updated on MAR-30-2006
to submit comments or suggestions. Please include a url, course title, faculty name or other page reference in your email
Copyright Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, 06459