Wesleyan Home Page
WesMaps Home Page
Course Search by CID
Academic Year 2005/2006
Review of Algebra and Graphing and Precalculus
MATH 107 FA
A course designed primarily for students interested in improving their precalculus skills. The course begins with a review of algebra and proceeds to a study of elementary functions (including the trigonometric
and techniques of graphing.
To be announced.
EXAMINATIONS AND ASSIGNMENTS
Four exams and cumulative final. Homework sheets given out regularly.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS and/or COMMENTS
MATH107 does not carry NSM designation. Class attendance is required.
Gen Ed Area Dept:
Links to Web Resources For This Course.
- Instructor(s): Cane,Ilirjan V.
- Times: .M.W.F. 09:00AM-09:50AM; Location: SCIE137;
- Reserved Seats: (Total Limit: 19)
- SR. major: X Jr. major: X
- SR. non-major: 1 Jr. non-major: 2 SO: 5 FR: 11
- Curricular Renewal: Quantitative Reasoning
Last Updated on MAR-30-2006
to submit comments or suggestions. Please include a url, course title, faculty name or other page reference in your email
Copyright Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, 06459