Wesleyan Home Page
WesMaps Home Page
Course Search by CID
Academic Year 2005/2006
MATH 222 SP
This course treats the basic aspects of differential and integral calculus of functions of several real values, with emphasis on the development of calculational skills. The areas covered include scalar- and
functions of several variables, their derivatives, and their integrals; the nature of extremal values of such functions and methods for calculating these values; the theorems of Green and Stokes.
Gen Ed Area Dept:
Links to Web Resources For This Course.
- Major Readings
- Additional Requirements and/or Comments
- Knowledge of calculus equivalent to MATH121 and MATH122 or equivalent to achievement of 4 or 5 on an AP calculus exam is expected.
- Instructor(s): Fieldsteel,Adam
- Times: .M.W.F. 09:00AM-09:50AM; Location: HALL84;
- Reserved Seats: (Total Limit: 50)
- SR. major: 0 Jr. major: 0
- SR. non-major: 4 Jr. non-major: 4 SO: 14 FR: 28
- Curricular Renewal: Quantitative Reasoning
Last Updated on MAR-30-2006
to submit comments or suggestions. Please include a url, course title, faculty name or other page reference in your email
Copyright Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, 06459