Wesleyan Home Page
WesMaps Home Page
Course Search by CID
Academic Year 2005/2006
MATH 228 SP
An introduction to discrete mathematical processes. Topics will include: mathematical induction, with applications; number theory; finite fields; elementary combinatorics; and graph theory.
EXAMINATIONS AND ASSIGNMENTS
Hour exams, final exam; frequent homework.
Gen Ed Area Dept:
Links to Web Resources For This Course.
- Instructor(s): Collins,Karen L.
- Times: ..T.R.. 09:00AM-10:20AM; Location: SCIE139;
- Reserved Seats: (Total Limit: 35)
- SR. major: 0 Jr. major: 0
- SR. non-major: 5 Jr. non-major: 5 SO: 15 FR: 10
- Curricular Renewal: Quantitative Reasoning
Last Updated on MAR-30-2006
to submit comments or suggestions. Please include a url, course title, faculty name or other page reference in your email
Copyright Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, 06459