Wesleyan Home Page
WesMaps Home Page
Course Search by CID
Academic Year 2005/2006
MATH 229 FA
Ordinary (not partial) linear differential equations, making heavy use of linear algebra.
EXAMINATIONS AND ASSIGNMENTS
Regular homework, 2 tests, and a final exam.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS and/or COMMENTS
Students should already have taken MATH221 or MATH223.
Gen Ed Area Dept:
Links to Web Resources For This Course.
- Instructor(s): Rosen,Eric
- Times: .M.W.F. 10:00AM-10:50AM; Location: SCIE638;
- Reserved Seats: (Total Limit: 30)
- SR. major: 0 Jr. major: 10
- SR. non-major: 0 Jr. non-major: 10 SO: 8 FR: 2
- Curricular Renewal: Quantitative Reasoning
Last Updated on MAR-30-2006
to submit comments or suggestions. Please include a url, course title, faculty name or other page reference in your email
Copyright Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, 06459