Wesleyan Home Page
WesMaps Home Page
Course Search by CID
Academic Year 2005/2006
MATH 262 SP
In this continuation of MATH261, the topics will be modules, vector spaces, linear transformations, and Galois theory. Additional selected topics will be covered, as time permits.
EXAMINATIONS AND ASSIGNMENTS
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS and/or COMMENTS
Students should already have taken MATH261.
Gen Ed Area Dept:
Links to Web Resources For This Course.
- Instructor(s): Chan,Wai Kiu
- Times: .M.W... 01:10PM-02:30PM; Location: SCIE618;
- Reserved Seats: (Total Limit: 25)
- SR. major: 0 Jr. major: 0
- SR. non-major: 9 Jr. non-major: 8 SO: 6 FR: 2
- Curricular Renewal: Quantitative Reasoning
Last Updated on MAR-30-2006
to submit comments or suggestions. Please include a url, course title, faculty name or other page reference in your email
Copyright Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, 06459