Wesleyan Home Page
WesMaps Home Page
Course Search by CID
Academic Year 2005/2006
MATH 283 SP
This course is an introduction to the classical differential geometry of curves and surfaces in Euclidean 3-space. Topics from global differential geometry and extensions to higher dimensions will be considered as time
and the background of the students permit.
EXAMINATIONS AND ASSIGNMENTS
At least one midterm exam and a final exam. Regular written homework assignemnts.
Gen Ed Area Dept:
Links to Web Resources For This Course.
- Instructor(s): Taylor,Edward
- Times: .M.W.F. 11:00AM-11:50AM; Location: SCIE141;
- Reserved Seats: (Total Limit: 25)
- SR. major: 0 Jr. major: 0
- SR. non-major: 9 Jr. non-major: 8 SO: 6 FR: 2
- Curricular Renewal: Quantitative Reasoning
Last Updated on MAR-30-2006
to submit comments or suggestions. Please include a url, course title, faculty name or other page reference in your email
Copyright Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, 06459