Wesleyan Home Page
WesMaps Home Page
Course Search by CID
Academic Year 2005/2006
MUSC 452 SP
This course may be repeated for credit.
Advanced-level performance of Central Javanese gamelan. Emphasis on the music of WAYANG (shadow puppet performance) and dance. The students may arrange to take private instruction in several instruments, such as rebab,
kendhang, gender and also Javanese singing.
To be announced.
EXAMINATIONS AND ASSIGNMENTS
Listening assignments; on-and off-campus performance.
Gen Ed Area Dept:
Links to Web Resources For This Course.
- Instructor(s): Harjito,I. Sumarsam,Prof.
- Times: .M..R.. 08:00PM-10:00PM; Location: WMH;
- Reserved Seats: (Total Limit: 20)
- SR. major: 2 Jr. major: 4
- SR. non-major: 2 Jr. non-major: 4 SO: 4 FR: X
- Curricular Renewal: Reading Non-Verbal Texts
Last Updated on MAR-30-2006
to submit comments or suggestions. Please include a url, course title, faculty name or other page reference in your email
Copyright Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, 06459