Wesleyan Home Page
WesMaps Home Page
Course Search by CID
Academic Year 2005/2006
PHIL 110 FA
This is an introduction to philosophy for first-year students. There will be intensive reading and discussion of some major classical texts, as well as some contemporary works.
Gen Ed Area Dept:
Links to Web Resources For This Course.
- Major Readings
- Some classical works and some contemporary works.
- Examinations and Assignments
- A number of short papers, followed by some longer ones.
- Additional Requirements and/or Comments
- Students must come to class having STUDIED (not just read) the material and must be prepared to discuss it.
- Instructor(s): Shieh,Sanford
- Times: ...W... 07:00PM-09:50PM; Location: FISK115;
- Reserved Seats: (Total Limit: 15)
- SR. major: X Jr. major: X
- SR. non-major: X Jr. non-major: X SO: X FR: 15
- Curricular Renewal: Ethical Reasoning, Writing
- FYI: FYI Seminar
Last Updated on MAR-30-2006
to submit comments or suggestions. Please include a url, course title, faculty name or other page reference in your email
Copyright Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, 06459