Wesleyan Home Page
WesMaps Home Page
Course Search by CID
Academic Year 2005/2006
PHIL 110 SP
This is an introduction to philosophy for first-year students. There will be intensive reading and discussion of some major classical texts, as well as some contemporary works.
To be announced.
EXAMINATIONS AND ASSIGNMENTS
2 papers, one with mandatory re-write. Weekly commentary on readings. At least 1 in-class presentation.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS and/or COMMENTS
Students must come to class having STUDIED (not just read) the material and must be prepared to discuss it.
Gen Ed Area Dept:
Links to Web Resources For This Course.
- Instructor(s): Hamawaki,Arata
- Times: .M.W... 01:10PM-02:30PM; Location: BTFDA413;
- Reserved Seats: (Total Limit: 20)
- SR. major: X Jr. major: X
- SR. non-major: X Jr. non-major: X SO: X FR: 20
- Curricular Renewal: Ethical Reasoning, Speaking
- FYI: FYI Seminar
Last Updated on MAR-30-2006
to submit comments or suggestions. Please include a url, course title, faculty name or other page reference in your email
Copyright Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, 06459