Wesleyan Home Page
WesMaps Home Page
Course Search by CID
Academic Year 2005/2006
Honors Physics Laboratory I
PHYS 125 FA
This laboratory is designed to provide experience in physics through the observation and analysis of physical and technological phenomena.
EXAMINATIONS AND ASSIGNMENTS
A lab notebook will be required and evaluated.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS and/or COMMENTS
This is an honors section of PHYS121, Introductory Physics Laboratory, intended for students more inclined toward majoring in physics.
Gen Ed Area Dept:
Links to Web Resources For This Course.
- Instructor(s): Morgan,Thomas J.
- Times: .M..... 01:10PM-04:00PM; Location: SCIE73;
- Reserved Seats: (Total Limit: 10)
- SR. major: X Jr. major: X
- SR. non-major: X Jr. non-major: X SO: X FR: 10
- Curricular Renewal: Quantitative Reasoning
- FYI: FYI Seminar
Last Updated on MAR-30-2006
to submit comments or suggestions. Please include a url, course title, faculty name or other page reference in your email
Copyright Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, 06459