Wesleyan Home Page
WesMaps Home Page
Course Search by CID
Academic Year 2005/2006
Honors Physics Laboratory II
PHYS 126 SP
This laboratory is designed to provide experience in physics through observation and analysis of physical phenomena. The spring semester will focus on detection and analysis of electro-magnetic phenomena.
EXAMINATIONS AND ASSIGNMENTS
A lab notebook will be required and evaluated.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS and/or COMMENTS
This is an honors section of PHYS122, Introductory Physics Laboratory, intended for students more inclined toward majoring in physics.
Gen Ed Area Dept:
Links to Web Resources For This Course.
- Instructor(s): Stewart,Brian A.
- Times: ...W... 01:10PM-04:00PM; Location: SCIE73;
- Reserved Seats: (Total Limit: 20)
- SR. major: 0 Jr. major: 0
- SR. non-major: 0 Jr. non-major: 0 SO: 0 FR: 20
- Curricular Renewal: Quantitative Reasoning
- FYI: FYI Seminar
Last Updated on MAR-30-2006
to submit comments or suggestions. Please include a url, course title, faculty name or other page reference in your email
Copyright Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, 06459