Wesleyan Home Page
WesMaps Home Page
Course Search by CID
Academic Year 2005/2006
Foundations of Contemporary Psychology
PSYC 105 FA
This is an introduction to contemporary psychology. The course is a survey of major topic areas in psychology.
Gleitman, Fridlund & Reisberg (2004), PSYCHOLOGY (6th Ed.) W. W. Norton & Co.
EXAMINATIONS AND ASSIGNMENTS
Four in-class examinations, multiiple choice, and one assignment.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS and/or COMMENTS
Psychology majors and students considering majoring in psychology must take this course graded (A-F).
Gen Ed Area Dept:
Links to Web Resources For This Course.
- Instructor(s): Danso,Henry A.
- Times: ...W.F. 02:40PM-04:00PM; Location: SHAN107;
- Reserved Seats: (Total Limit: 150)
- SR. major: 0 Jr. major: 0
- SR. non-major: 10 Jr. non-major: 10 SO: 40 FR: 90
- Curricular Renewal: Writing
Last Updated on MAR-30-2006
to submit comments or suggestions. Please include a url, course title, faculty name or other page reference in your email
Copyright Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, 06459