Wesleyan Home Page
WesMaps Home Page
Course Search by CID
Academic Year 2005/2006
Qualitative Research Methods in Psychology
PSYC 202 FA
This course focuses on students using ethnographic methods (researcher as participant observer) as a primary vehicle through which to examine interviewing methods, observational and participatory action research.
gain first hand experience with entry issues, data collection and analysis (e.g., thick description, theme interpretation, grounded theory), and writing up ethnographic research.
EXAMINATIONS AND ASSIGNMENTS
Gen Ed Area Dept:
PSYC101 OR PSYC105
Links to Web Resources For This Course.
- Instructor(s): Russell,Rachel M.
- Times: ..T.R.. 10:30AM-11:50AM; Location: JUDDB6;
- Reserved Seats: (Total Limit: 15)
- SR. major: 6 Jr. major: 3
- SR. non-major: 0 Jr. non-major: 0 SO: 6 FR: X
- Curricular Renewal: Writing
Last Updated on MAR-30-2006
to submit comments or suggestions. Please include a url, course title, faculty name or other page reference in your email
Copyright Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, 06459