Wesleyan Home Page
WesMaps Home Page
Course Search by CID
Academic Year 2005/2006
THEA 398 SP
The course will involve writing criticism of live performances. The group will discuss selected readings in dramatic theory and criticism. Student-written reviews and the performances that inspired them will be
Each student will prepare a portfolio of pieces for final evaluation.
Gen Ed Area Dept:
Links to Web Resources For This Course.
- Instructor(s): Jenkins,Ronald S.
- Times: ...W... 04:10PM-07:00PM; Location: TST101;
- Reserved Seats: (Total Limit: 12)
- SR. major: 3 Jr. major: 3
- SR. non-major: 3 Jr. non-major: 3 SO: 0 FR: 0
- Curricular Renewal: Writing
Last Updated on MAR-30-2006
to submit comments or suggestions. Please include a url, course title, faculty name or other page reference in your email
Copyright Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, 06459