Study Abroad Programs for E&ES Majors
Many E&ES majors take advantage of the international programs offered in the Wesleyan curriculum. Participation in approved programs includes transfer of all credits and financial aid. Requirements vary for each program (e.g., language), so check with the Office of International Studies for further information, application materials and other opportunities not listed here.
Wesleyan approved programs most visited by E&ES majors are listed below. These programs change, so please check with the E&ES chair to determine the eligibility of a program for E&ES credit.
- Kalahari Conservation & Ecology, Botswana
- Ecology and Conservation, Madagascar
- Wildlife Conservation and Ecology (Arusha, Moshi, Serengeti Park), Tanzania
- Coastal Ecology, Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Comparative Ecology and Conservation, Ecuador
- Amazonian Ecology and Natural Resource Management, Brazil
Denmark's International Study Program - Geology of Iceland, Marine and Arctic Biology