||Alumni Helpdesk Support Assistant|
||330 High Street|
||UR Communications is looking for a dedicated and thorough student for the position of "Alumni Support Assistant." Problem-solving is key to this position, as is the ability to learn quickly. The support assistant will provide user services support to alumni and some web production services to UR. Instruction and training provided. Desktop support experience and familiarity with HTML preferred.
This position is open to freshman, sophomores and juniors only. Work-study only. We are looking for someone who will train with us and start working this semester and continue to work through the summer. Student must be able and willing to work next year--this is a long-term position.
* Answer Alumni HelpDesk phone
* Verify identity and prioritize requests
* Respond to alumni technical support requests via phone and e-mail
* Work with Web Administrator to advise users on technical problems
* Write and maintain Frequently Asked Questions
* Edit Alumni Help Desk web site
* Thorough problem-solver
* Tactful and adept at email and phone communication
* Quick to learn new technologies
* Courteous and responsible
Please send in a complete resume and a brief statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
||$9.00 and up|
||Adrian Cooke or Aditi Kini|
E-mail for Interview:
Phone Number (call for interview if no e-mail address is listed: