||Social Media Intern|
||Work for University Relations and help us increase alumni engagement via social media. The goal of this work is to ensure that Wesleyan can communicate with the widest possible alumni audience, and to use that platform to share messages from Wesleyan and from other alumni.
Duties include creating social media content (posts, tweets), sharing selected content posted by others, using RSS feeds to stay informed about the latest Wesleyan news, engaging in discussions with alumni online, and creative projects, like live-tweeting events. This position is located at 330 High St. but the ability to work remotely is a possibility for the right candidate.
- Active user of Facebook and/or Twitter; experience with at least one of LinkedIn, Flickr, YouTube, Instagram, Tumblr preferred.
- Aware of emerging conventions in social media
- Motivated to interact with alumni and promote Wesleyan
- Strong writing skills
- Reliable, attentive to detail, creative and able to work in micro-shifts throughout the day
- Sophomore or Junior in good standing preferred
Please send me your resume, a letter of interest, links to your social media presence and a writing sample.
||5 and up depending on projects|
||$8.70 and up|
E-mail for Interview:
Phone Number (call for interview if no e-mail address is listed: