Windstar’s Foreign National Tax Resource
Wesleyan University is proud to provide our foreign national students, researchers, and employees with this comprehensive online resource for completing your U.S. taxes.
The Foreign National Tax Resource (FNTR), from Windstar, provides easy-to-use federal tax preparation software along with an extensive online library that will help you with your taxes.
With FNTR you can:
- Prepare either your 1040NR or 1040NR-EZ
- Determine your tax residency status (resident/nonresident, or dual status)
- Find out about tax treaty benefits
- Get answers to frequently asked questions and understand the various tax laws, regulations, and forms
The FNTR is free for Wesleyan University students and employees. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to receive login information for the site.
Suggested Search Terms
- Foreign National Tax Resource
- Online Tax Return Filing and Reference Library
- Help With U.S. Taxes
- U.S. Tax Resources
- Nonresident Alien
- Resident Aliens
Suggested Website Location
- International center/office/services homepage
- International center/office/services resource page